How to apply
1. Contact us with your course enquiry and speak with a specialist to get advice on the best course for you. Or attend one of our open days (the next open day is on Monday the 19th of January 2015). For more information please email email@example.com
2. Complete an application form. Once you have decided what course you want to do, complete an application form and send it to us. Depending on the course you choose you may be called for an interview or asked to take an entry test.
- The Bizness Training Centre welcomes applications from international students. We encourage you to apply for a course that you are keen on taking by downloading this APPLICATION FORM – fill in all the mandatory details.
- Before you apply review your chosen ‘course outline’ by clicking on a link below, and check that you meet the entry requirements.
- Additionally you must read through this document, Terms and Administration (PDF File) to view our conditions for fees, cancellations, classes, payment plans, and absences.
- After you have completed the application form please return it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are looking to take on Corporate & International Professional Courses, simply Register your details with us.
3. Make a payment. Once accepted onto the course and a course date is agreed, you make a deposit. Payment of 50% of the course fees will need to be made.
4. Receive Joining Instructions. Joining instructions with start dates and a payment plan are sent out to you.
5. Welcome to BTC
If after submitting an application form or registering, you wish to withdraw your application please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com