What is the Computerised Accounts course about?
All levels in the course cover basic and advanced stages of computeried accounts which aims to meet needs of candidates who what to work in an Accounting positions such as, technicians, finance clerks, or private practice accountants. The course is designed for people who want to learn about elements of computerised accounting or transfer their basic manual bookkeeping skills onto a computerised system. If you have a bookkeeping background and need to grow your skills, its best done by using the accounts software, Sage Line 50. Sage can be used for all accounting purposes to manage costs and keep up-to-date with payments or cash flow. Other benefits of Sage include the use of CRM (Customer Relationship Management), ERP (Enterprise Rescourse Planning), Bookkeeping, Payroll management and much more. On completing this course, you will obtain a recognised qualification awarded by OCN London
The course costs £378 and can be taken full time or part time in September 2017 for a duration of 8 weeks . The aim of the course is to learn how to operate and maintain a computerised accounts system. It is designed to follow through from the basic Bookkeeping course. This course will help you in gaining relevant skills in Computerised Accounts and will improve your ability at work or in your business.
Who should attend the course?
· Anyone wishing to set up in business and be able to operate his or her own accounts using a computerised accounts system.
· Anyone working in or looking for work in the accounts function of an organisation
· Anyone wishing to learn how to run and maintain a computerised accounts system having completed the basic Bookkeeping course
· Experience of using Microsoft Office Suite and some previous manual bookkeeping experience. Ideally you would have successfully completed the OCN London Bookkeeping levels 1 and 2
· Basic math’s and an understanding of English language are desireable
Want to Apply for this Course?
To apply visit How To Apply and complete an application form and send it to
email@example.com; you will hear from us shortly, within the application process you will have a chance to discuss payment options or receive answers to any of your questions.