Traineeship in Accounting & Bookkeeping
We are now recruiting for 10 traineeships in Accounting and Bookkeeping
10 places are available for our specialist programmes of 3 suites in accounting courses (for start dates please view our Timetable). Our training is highly focused on teaching students the exact attitudes, skills and providing experience that employers are looking for. The accounting courses are built to give you the relevant academic qualifications:
- Sage 50 Accounts Level 1, 2, and 3
- Bookkeeping Level 1, 2, and 3
- ACCA Foundation Level F1, F2, and F3
You will get a guaranteed work placement within an accounting firm or finance section of an organisation. We also cover employability work training preparation, CV and interview skills, support with permanent job applications, and basic office administartion skills training (if required).
This is our unique careers programme for people keen on starting a career in Accounting and Bookkeeping with quality work placements.
- If you want to embark on a career in accounting but have little or no experience this traineeship will make it easier to get a job in your chosen field by providing you with practical experience.
- If you have foreign qualifications and experience but little or no UK experience, this traineeship will give you the UK qualifications and experience as well as providing you with a cultural exchange of UK office skills and work place ethics and behaviours in practice.
To apply Please send your CV and covering letter to;
Closing date: ongoing
‘The trainers are so down to earth and experienced. They really know what’s going on in the job market.’
– ACCA Trainee
‘The training and work placement prepared me for work and built up my confidence to get back into the job market as I had been a stay at home mum for over 10 years.’
– Bookkeeping Trainee