Study and pass your ACCA exams in East London
ACCA is a globally recognised accounting qualification. Bizness Training Centre provides a quality training venue for students to learn and achieve success in ACCA exams in East London.
Why go to central London when you can study locally? We have all the resources needed to achieve the highest grade.
· We have small classes sized so that you can get personalised attention.
· Excellent exam pass rates
· Qualified accountants as teachers who have both practical experience and teaching experience. They also have a good track record for getting students to pass.
· We use quality study texts and handouts which are included in the price you pay.
The course costs £400 (discounts are offered if there is more than one trainee). Register now for the next sitting of ACCA classes. Classes are starting in July 2017. Our ACCA classes run in the evenings from 6.30pm to 9.00pm and weekends from 9.30am to 4pm.
· Prior accounting knowledge of F1, F2 & F3 or exemption from these papers is required to study F6
· Students are required to register directly with ACCA www.accaglobal.com/students
· Students with higher qualifications such as degrees or AAT should consult ACCA website or ACCA directly to determine if they have exemptions from any papers.
About ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
With over 325,000 students and 122,000 members registered globally ACCA is an established route towards professional status and provides students with a platform to build their career. We ensure that the ACCA Qualification is rigorous, business focused and delivers the skills that employers require.
Over 8,500 Approved Employers globally have made a commitment to supporting ACCA students and members. ACCA engages in continuous dialogue with employers to create frameworks through which they support our students and members. Employers tell us their business needs, we listen and as a result we have developed standards of professionalism that are recognised the world over.
Why Choose ACCA?
What is it about ACCA that makes it stand out from other professional bodies:
·GLOBAL – ACCA has an unrivalled global network. there are over 80 offices and centres around the world.
·FLEXIBILITY – ACCA allows you to be in control of your own career. you can choose your employer, sector and location and can move between employers.
·INTEGRITY – ACCA develops financial professionals to understand the ethical implications of their actions.
·TRANSFERABILITY – the ACCA qualification allows students transfer working within any of the 5 sectors; corporate, financial services, public practice, public sector and SMEs.
Want to Apply for this Course?
To apply visit How To Apply and complete an application form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org; you will hear from us shortly, within the application process you will have a chance to discuss payment options or receive answers to any of your questions.
Download the Application Form.